Our group participates in the BSc programmes of Chemistry and Molecular Life Sciences, and in the master programme of Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences (MCLS). Courses in those programmes in which our group is involved include:
- Master course “Molecular Recognition”
- Master course “Concepts in Molecular Life Sciences”
- Bachelor theses for Chemistry students
- 3rd year bachelor course “Molecular Machines”
- 3rd year bachelor course “Molecular Processes”
- 3rd year bachelor course “Research in Molecular Life Sciences”
- 3rd year “Viral Diseases”
- 2nd year research projects
- Honoursprogramme chemistry, 2nd year module “Protein Folding”
- 1st year bachelor course “Biomolecular Chemistry”
- 1st year bachelor course “Molecular Cell Biology”
More information about Utrecht University courses can be found here.
We also participate in the Summer School Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines.